Valide HTML5 & CSS3 Code
- Valider code is rendered faster than incorrect code
- Valider code is better reproduced than non-valid code.
- Browsers are becoming more and more standards-compliant and it is becoming increasingly important to write valid and standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Clean programming without errors and warnings
- Highest compatibility with most servers
- Better performance through code optimization
- PHP makes it easy to work with other cross-platform systems such as MySQL, XML, PDF, ZIP, FTP and many more.
- MySQL is a fast and stable database system
- It is very easy to export and import a MySQL database. (This allows you to quickly create a backup of your data or simplify a server move)
- MySQL is also useful for search engine optimization or managing large inventories of online shops.